Our expertise is based upon ASTRA’s proven technology development programs. This makes us uniquely qualified to provide innovative system design to help you realize your project objectives.
ASTRA provides systems-engineering consultation and design for projects from concept to build-and-test.
We help our customers define missions and systems around specific scientific or operational goals. We specialize in providing frameworks for solutions including small satellite mission support and ground instrument development.
- Requirements definition and flow-down
- Functional analysis for space- and ground-based instruments
- Power analysis
- Orbital analysis
- Attitude control analysis
- Other systems services
Attitude Control Solutions
Our mission is to provide simple, robust, and cost-effective CubeSat solutions.
ASTRA provides CubeSat attitude modeling services and products:
- Mission and system design of small-satellite and CubeSat platforms
- Simulating operational scenarios
- Specifying the interaction between ground-systems commanding and satellite systems
- Simulating attitude operations and verifying CubeSat pointing requirements
We are currently developing the first CubeSat Attitude Determination and Control (ADCS) board designed specifically around 2-axis spin-stabilized control.