A Leader in
ASTRA’s leadership in atmospheric science and space weather dynamics comes from our experience in developing the tools, models and data used to calculate and predict the impacts that a dynamic atmosphere has on the systems we rely on each day. As scientists and engineers, we understand what it takes to collect quality data and how it is used. We use that understanding to provide innovative solutions in the form of small satellites, miniaturized instruments, models, and data products.
ASTRA’s foundation in ionospheric physics enables us to develop miniaturized space-science systems and instrumentation that support space and terrestrial weather data services for our DoD, NASA, federal agency, university and industry customers, including:
• Mission and system design of small-satellite and CubeSat platforms
• Simulating operational scenarios (e.g., evaluating effects of sensor coverage)
• Modeling small satellite subsystems and ground-segment interactions
• Simulating functionality of attitude operations and CubeSat pointing requirements
• Remote sensing design and analysis services
ASTRALiTe is the manufacturer of the world's first topographic and bathymetrics LiDAR system to be flown from a UAV, providing shallow water measurements at unprecedented resolution
Orion Space Solutions
Orion Space Solutions is a new JV between ASTRA and Pumpkin Space Systems to provide complete end-to-end mission solutions and a small satellite that is completely modular and fully configurable.
Built to your Specifications.
ASTRA provides custom services and solutions for our Government, DoD, NASA, University and commercial customers. Contact us to find a solution that is right for you!